Click below to watch the 2014 Success for Our Kids Video!
The Success Foundation, a community partnership for educational excellence, provides opportunities for Greeley and Evans community members to support education in our public schools. We seek to prepare students to meet the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century.
What We Fund
1. The Success Foundation provides grants to District 6 schools to enhance and enrich educational achievement in our community. More specifically, the foundation is interested in providing support for proposals that integrate 21st Century Skills into our schools:
• Critical thinking and reasoning (for example, but not limited to: problem solving, analysis, logic, cause/effect)
• Information literacy (i.e., knowledge acquisition, source discernment, systems management)
• Collaboration (i.e., synergy, team resourcing, social skills, leadership)
• Self-direction (i.e., adaptability, initiative, personal responsibility, work ethics, self-advocacy)
• Invention (i.e., creativity, innovation, integration of ideas)
2. The Success Foundation also provides support for larger-scale, district-wide needs. Most recently, the foundation raised funds to assist with technology infrastructure upgrades.