Days until RollOut4Success
A Virtual Benefit for The Success Foundation
About the Ride
With the uncertainty of the next several months, The Success Foundation has decided to transform our 7th Annual Ride4Success into a new, VIRTUAL EVENT titled “RollOut4Success” to be held May 30-June 14th. We are excited to open the event to cycling, running, and walking. Ride your favorite route, run or walk your favorite trail, or even stay inside on your stationary equipment. This summer, we’re encouraging you to get active for success!
Event Details & Schedule
- Register for 10-mile, 25-mile, 50-mile, or 62-mile distance
- You will have a 16-day timeframe to complete your miles (May 30-June 14)
- Prove your miles by keeping track of them in an app such as Strava or MapMyRide/Run, or take a picture of your gps or stationary equipment stats
- Submit your proof of distance on our website at d6successfoundation.org/ride4success
- Check in on Facebook – share your pictures with us! Go to facebook.com/d6successfoundation and check in when you post pictures. Tag your picture with the hashtag #RollOut4Success
You can choose your ride from the options below!
- The Success Foundation is not responsible for any injuries sustained during the event.
- Support will not be provided. We do not guarantee routes or safety and it is the responsibility of each participant to follow the rules of the road.
- Helmets must be worn for all cyclists
- Physical distancing requirements must be followed